From on-boarding to settlement, CBA can be a one-stop shop for your insurance tracking needs. Put away those spreadsheets and paper files. Know that your drivers are compliant. With CBA, you can onboard and train using your specific systems and then push insurance information to CBA. CBA will handle premium calculations, enforce the insurance company’s underwriting rules, prepare and store documents and then will send necessary settlement data back to your system.
- Your data is in single location so all entities see the same data.
- Underwriting rules are enforced at enrollment. You know immediately if the insured is qualified or if any requirements are missing.
- Premiums are calculated correctly so you can avoid overcharging or undercharging premiums. CBA supports many premium calculations such as prorating, backdating, refunding, weekly, monthly, annual basis daily or monthly rates.
- Reminders keep you from forgetting to follow up on critical issues that can cause claims to be denied.
- Your data is secure. There is no need to email spreadsheets with sensitive data or keep them on your computer.
- CBA maintains a history of changes so you know what was changed and by whom.
With electronic data and document storage, you can keep sensitive paperwork off your desk and away from prying eyes. You no longer need to worry about document damage from water or fire. In CBA, documents are linked directly with the contractor, vehicle, or driver so they can easily be found.
Secure web hosting provides peace of mind knowing that CBA and its data have multiple levels of redundancy to ensure your documents and data are safe and always accessible.
We know that your business changes frequently. Drivers come and go. Vehicles age, transfer ownership or are taken out for repairs. With CBA, you can be assured that your assets are protected at all times. CBA tracks insurance for contractors, drivers, and vehicles in real time and enforces insurance company underwriting rules to ensure the proper level of coverage is provided.
CBA can further support your compliance needs by maintaining audit logs of all changes in your data and providing automated reports showing vehicles or drivers who may be missing necessary coverage.
With CBA, you can onboard and train using your specific systems and then push insurance information to CBA. CBA will handle premium calculations, enforce the insurance company’s underwriting rules, prepare and store documents and then will send necessary settlement data back to your system so that you can avoid duplicate data entry and potential errors associated with such duplication.
CBA offers multiple methods for integrating your systems including and not limited to a published API or file transfer over SFTP.
When you are ready to automate and streamline your operations between your dispatch, onboarding, billing, accounting, or settlement systems and CBA, give us a call. We will review your requirements and see if you can benefit from our API integration or other integration options if needed.